As social distancing cannot be guaranteed, the normal game of squash should not be played by players from different households (except those from a support bubble). Included in our guidance is a clear set of recommendations for ways to play which provide options for getting players safely back on court whilst maintaining social distancing. This content is subject to change as the situation evolves.
Squash at Park Drive
- 3 Squash Courts (2 glass-backed)
- 10+ internal squash leagues
- Online squash bookings
- Squash coaching, beginners to team standard
- 4 Men's Teams
Saturday Junior Mornings
- Beginners, improvers and advanced players.
- Earliest start age 6 years.
- Beginner Group - 11:00 to 12:00
- Intermediate Upwards - 10:45 to 12:00
- Members £3.00; Non-Members £6.00 plus completion of a Guest Form
Contact Chris Vine; firstname.lastname@example.org